We are a company that provides excellent customer service to many different companies and brand. Our goal is to deliver consistent results to our clients and to ensure an outstanding customer experience in every opportunity. We strongly believe in the growth and development of our employees and that shows in the results we provide to our clients. We understand that the job doesn’t end when you win over your customers.
Our award winning customer facing agents work 24x7x365 to ensure our valued clients receive the greatest customer experience. Our agents are trained to understand and protect our brand and utilize all the Omni-channel services available today!
Our office is located at33 Sinclair Blvd #4, Brantford, ON N3S 7X6 33
To learn more about Gatestone & Co, please visit Gatestonebpo.com
What You’ll Be Doing
As a member of the Financial Services Team, you’ll assist clients by proposing solutions to address their past due account. As a Financial Services Representative, Continually deliver positive messages, personalizing each and every call, while multi-tasking and navigating through multiple pages and accurately documenting each customer’s situation.
What Makes You Successful
- Building Rapport– Speak with customers to understand and empathize with their situation. Provide solutions, product knowledge to enhance their customer experience. Use your knowledge credit management to help clients meet their goals.
- Innovate Solutions– With your training and knowledge, you will be educating, identifying issues that customers may be facing and provide them with relevant support.
- Negotiate, plan and assist customers with correct payment resolutions on one or multiple Credit Card accounts including Consumer and Business accounts
- Research and answer questions regarding account status
- Continually deliver positive and difficult messages, personalizing each and every call, while multi-tasking and navigating through multiple pages and accurately documenting each customer’s situation
- Initiate consumer negotiations for debt recovery through phone and generate around 100-120 outbound and inbound calls a day
- Inform debtors of outstanding balances while attempting to collect payments, review and verify customer account information
- Perform financial assessments on consumer and business accounts and then place them in the appropriate program for debt repayment
- Conduct payment transactions electronically and negotiate payment arrangements for customers on their accounts within Ministry guidelines and thereafter document them
- Use skip trace when needed to find additional customer contact information and to collect on delinquent accounts
Provide timely, efficient, courteous and respectful customer service by trying to provide apt solution to problem or escalating them to the appropriate department
What we are looking for
- Ability to work with teams in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented, maintain accuracy while dealing with customer calls, and provide enthusiastic customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Proficient with PC computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous customer service experience or call center experience considered an asset
- Previous experience in accounts receivables considered an asset
What Gatestone & Co Offers
- Paid, professional training to the successful candidates
- Free parking on site
- Growth opportunities within the company and monthly performance incentives
Our office is located at33 Sinclair Blvd #4, Brantford, ON N3S 7X6 33.
We are an accessible workplace.
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet the required qualifications. Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process.
We are looking for candidates with open/flexible availability between 8 am-9pm Mon-Sun.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.25 /hour
- English (Required)
- French (Required)