Capital Foodservice Limited is an independently owned and operating foodservice provider in the Maritimes. We are looking for a Bilingual Client Care Representative to join our team. The incumbent will be customer focused, have the ability to make quick, sound business decisions, demonstrating a high level of business acumen.
- Answer phone calls, enter customer orders, and respond to other customer inquiries in a professional manner;
- Showcase Capital Foodservice offerings to existing and potential customers;
- Provide ongoing support to new and existing customers to deliver superior customer service;
- Confidence to own the assigned workload, effectively taking care of customer needs;
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Works well within the Capital Foodservice Team, forging relationships across all departments.
- Experience in sales, or related within a wholesale distribution company would be an asset;
- Understanding of wholesale distribution and customer account management would be an asset;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written), employs active listening skills;
- High-functioning knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to quickly grasp Windows-based programs;
- Displays a high level of personal integrity, personifying the company’s core values;
- Ability to make decisions and work independently, with regular communication with the Sales Support Manager;
- Excellent time management skills to stay organized and focused;
- Bilingualism, spoken and written is a requirement (English/French).
About Capital Foodservice:
Capital Foodservice offers competitive compensation packages, along with a variety of employee benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Work/Life balance
- Group Benefits beginning at 6 months (cost shared 50/50)
- Group RRSP matching beginning at 6 months of 1.5%
- Employee pricing on products
For more information, visit our website at www.capitalfoodservice.ca
Regular hours for this department are Monday through Friday, from 7:30AM – 4:30PM, and Sunday from 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $14.50 /hour