TherAquila Inc. is a Montreal based drug development company that has a strategic partnership with Camargo Pharmaceutical Services (https://camargopharma.com ). We are currently seeking a project manager with experience in pre-clinical drug development as well as designing and managing regulatory toxicology and safety pharmacology projects.
Project Managers are responsible for the coordination and management of multiple projects at any one time.
The role requires the Project Manager to be accountable for a project in its entirety, starting with project planning, followed by coordination and execution and finally data analysis and report writing.
The Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
Perform all aspects of management of research projects including:
· Writing of scientific plans, protocols and proposals
· Budget management
· Project execution through management and oversight of research activities as conducted by external partners
· Solving scientific and logistical problems
· Data analysis, report writing and presentations to clients (both external and internal)
· Accountable for the scientific quality of all projects as well as their delivery on time and on budget
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
· A minimum of a BSc. in a life sciences discipline.
· At least 5 years’ experience in a CRO preferably as a Study Director in Toxicology or in a pharma/biotech environment managing outsourced drug development programs.
· Practical experience in project management
· Knowledge and experience in the following areas are required: Regulatory toxicology, safety pharmacology, and pre-clinical drug development. Experience in pharmacokinetics is an asset.
· A quick learner able to rapidly grasp and master new scientific disciplines.
· Dedicated and determined, strong interpersonal skills, comfortable in a small company environment where team work and multi-tasking are mandatory, and time-management is essential.
· Excellent oral and written English communication skills are essential. Competency in French is an asset.
Full training program is provided along with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package and career development opportunities in an energetic environment.
Reference ID: PM TherAquila
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent