African Lion Safari & Game Farm Ltd.
Description:Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Responsible for daily feeding and cleaning of animals and enclosures
- Conduct specialized procedures such as hoof trimming
- Responsible for the handling of elephants to facilitate sample collection, lab testing and reproductive efforts.
- Socialization, environmental enrichment, health care, husbandry and training of animals
- Monitoring of environmental factors , ongoing observation and documentation
- All other sundry duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of experience with elephants
- Prior experience with large animals
- Proficient in the English language
- Valid PAL an asset
- First Aid Certificate
- Drivers license (AZ would be an asset)
Fri, Oct 23 2020
How to Apply:
To apply please send resume and cover letter to:
by November 30, 2020.
Mon, Nov 30 2020