Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
Amaris Consulting is hiring!
We are looking for a Biostatistician for an opportunity in Toronto. The ideal candidate has experience in Biostatistics and solid knowledge of algorithms for analyzing data especially using SAS.
- Minimum experience of 2 years as Statistician or Biostatistician
- Experience or knowledge with SAS/JMP/R/CPA And-Or SIMCA
- Exp with Clinical data - And/OR manufacturing Data
- Significant testing/Machine learning validation/ Hypthotesis testing/ Multivariate analysis
- Bachelor of Statistics or related fields
- Master of Science or Statistics, or equivalent; (PhD is preferred)
- Experience in data analysis; Strong statistical analysis
- SAS programming skills
- Experience presenting statistical methods
- Applied knowledge of applied advanced statistical models: Generalized linear models, survival analyses, and mixed models
- Tools preferred: SIMCA, JMP, R, SAS,
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.