Reflections Dental Health Centre is seeking a full time Treatment Coordinator. This position is accountable for delivering and explaining treatment and/or options, follow-up on outstanding treatment plans, management of accounts, and scheduling and optimizing hygiene schedules. Duties include, conducting treatment discussions, dismissing patients and posting transactions, submitting insurance, financial discussions and payment plans, scheduling and the delivery of excellent patient service.
The ideal candidate will bring:
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an efficient flow
· Have an outstanding attitude that exudes energy, fun and is team focused
· A passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to ongoing oral health
· A high comfort level when speaking on the phone and interacting with patients on a one-on-one basis
· Confidence and knowledge to present treatment plans and answer questions
· Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· An eagerness to learn and continually improve
Skills & Qualifications
· Minimum of 3 years experience as a treatment coordinator preferred. Dental assisting certificate will be considered an asset
· Excellent understanding of dental terminology
· Ability to show empathy towards patients
· Exemplary communication skills; both written and verbal
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs and Dentrix dental software
Please submit your resume in confidence to the attention of the Practice Manager.
Thank you to all those who apply; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent