- 5+ years in Salesforce-based administration, project management, or analyst roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Experience managing Salesforce Sales Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Field Service Lightning (FSL) and data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, Salesforce for Outlook).
- Involvement in at least 4 to 6 large Salesforce.com projects.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Basic release management experience.
- Ability to analyze VisualForce, SOQL and APEX, although advanced coding skills are not required.
- Ability to manage AWS Services : SNS, SES , SQS, EC2, S3 ,VPC.
Salesforce CRM Developer/Admin Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, execution focused and passionate about e-commerce?
Amazon Media Group is looking for an experienced administrator to drive automation of processes and manage the next evolution of our Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. This includes configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other system.This person will work closely with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements, and deliver solutions based on those requirements.
The successful candidate will serve as the internal champion and subject expert for the administration of Salesforce.com.We expect the candidate to engage with business, gather requirements, conduct ongoing support, do user training, business analysis and activities for enhancements, upgrades, data conversions and report development for multiple business groups with varying needs. This individual will be passionate about his work, self-motivated, detail oriented and would be a point of contact for all issues related to Salesforce.
- Experience with setting up FSL data model (Work Orders, Service Appointments, Service Resources, Territories, etc).
- Ability to configure Service Rules and Objectives in support of Field Service business processes.
- Experience installing FSL managed package and guided setup configuration
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates ,Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
- Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations.
- Roadmap development and prioritization in partnership with the Global Sales Operations team and business stakeholders
- Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and train local and global admin resources.
- Understanding of Out of box configurations, Apex/Visualforce.
- Experience in Process Automation, Security configuration, Data Model creation and Force.com Sites, Single Sign On.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to work independently
- Experience working in iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production)
- Strong understanding of Agile based development practices and Sprint planning strategies. Project management and/or business process management certification or equivalent experience
- Experience working with global teams
- Certified Salesforce.com - Advanced Administrator (ADM-211) or Developer (DEV-401) Certification, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning consultant.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.