Are you interested in working for a dynamic and innovative company that is continuously growing? We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time permanent Sales Representative to join our thriving multi-business/location operation!
Who Are We?
Over the past 30 years, Tri-Mach Group Inc. has become an industry leader in the food, beverage and personal health care industries. Located in Elmira, Ontario, Tri-Mach Group Inc. is a full service, multi-trade solution provider for all of your manufacturing, facility upgrade and integration needs.
We are committed to providing our customers with the best-in-class service in Millwrighting, Electrical, Stainless Steel Fabrication, Design Engineering, Custom Machining and Packaging Automation. Our experienced management team and trades people are passionate about what they do and their top quality craftsmanship is reflective of this passion.
The Tri-Mach Group Inc. name is built on dependable service, hard work, dedication and the innovation required to meet the demanding challenges our customers face. Our reputation is the key to our ongoing success, working locally, nationally and internationally.
Tri-Mach Group Inc. https://www.tri-mach.com/
Why the Tri-Mach Group?
We are an energetic and enthusiastic team of professionals striving for continuous improvement and operational excellence to lead our growing industries. We are passionate about what we do, building long lasting relationships with our customers and developing our people. Innovation and staying leading edge are highly encouraged throughout the business.
In addition to an awesome working environment we offer our team members competitive wages, company paid health and dental benefits, an RRSP matching program and a branded work clothing allowance.
You will develop and implement sales strategies to maximize growth and profit potential, and become the main commercial contact with customers.
- Explore opportunities to grow customer base while retaining existing customers
- Identify opportunities to quote on facility upgrades, integration requirements or any other product offering from Tri-Mach Group Inc.
- Identify and prioritize new customer development
- Obtain details for quoting and arrange site visits with Operations
- Work with sales team to maximize distribution of products and services that meet the needs of customers in the geographic region of Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Manage all sales activities as part of a specified sales team within an assigned geographic area
- Attend industry functions and trade shows
- Maintain appropriate and accurate records of all sales activities through NAV/CRM
- Provide superior customer service, including regular and timely customer follow-ups, quotations and completed work
- Responsible for managing customer contacts, establishing customer specific plans and measuring results
- Develop contacts and relationships with potential strategy partners in similar industries
- Other duties as required
- University Degree, College Diploma, or relatable Trade experience
- Minimum 5 years of B2B Sales experience (Asset if selling into the food manufacturing industry)
- Ability to work efficiently from a home office
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time to sites in BS, MAN, SASK, ALB.
- Self starter, proven track record of working independently and able to organize/manage a territory
- Proven sales ability able to generate new business, and manage existing accounts
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Would be considered an asset if you can do basic functions using Autocad and or Solidworks
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle for business use
We Look Forward to Hearing from You!
We appreciate your interest in the Tri-Mach Group but only those who possess the skillset we are seeking will be contacted.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and thank all applicants in advance. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.