ASI Corp is hiring for an Account Executive position in our Richmond, Vancouver, Canada Office. The Account Executive will focus on new account penetration, account growth, account and relationship development.
· ASI Corp offers a very competitive salary depending on experience.
· ASI Corp demonstrates our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental and vision coverage.
· Responsible for maintaining customer base and growing target. territories/segments by generating leads – this entails research and cold calling
· Provide system quotes and recommendations to customers.
· Responsible for processing sales orders and ensuring prompt and accurate delivery of products.
· Ensure customer inquiries/complaints are addressed on a timely manner
· Liaison with manufacturer reps to come up with good, better, best solutions for customers.
· Responsible for maintaining strong knowledge of products and services by reading specification updates, attending trainings, and completing online training modules.
· Perform periodic competitive analysis to help strengthen the company’s position in the market.
· Provide back up to Sales Reps when out of office.
· Analyze sales reports on a weekly basis.
· Manage customer vendor portals for end user inquiries (shipment status, returns, etc).
· Responsible for educating customers regarding promos, mailing company brochures to prospects, preparing required information (marketing material, forecast, sell thru reports) for meetings.
· Accurately record sales information on an internal CRM system and maintaining up to date client records.
· Provide administrative support to the Sales Executives when necessary – process EDI orders, assist with RMA requests, check pricing & availability, provide tracking numbers, provide freight quotes, update back orders.
· Strong communication skills.
· High school diploma, College/University education preferred.
· Strong technical aptitude.
· Microsoft Office proficiency.
· Some admin/support experience.
· Good organizational and time management skills.
ASI CORP is one of the largest PC Distributors in North America. ASI was founded in 1987 with the goal of assisting small, mid-tier and growing companies with a range of value-add services based on competencies unique to the system integrator and VAR channel. Today, the company maintains 14 locations throughout the US and Canada with revenues of more than $1.3 billion and represents over 15,000 products from the industry's most notable manufacturers.
ASI Corp is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Job Type: Full-time