WHO WE ARE
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Operations Accounting team plays a pivotal role in providing accurate and timely financial and management information to all necessary stakeholders. An integral part of the Operations Accounting group, you work with other internal and external stakeholders to ensure accuracy in the Operations Accounting and compliance with internal controls, and have a desire to contribute to the success of the company.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- You will perform various bank reconciliations, primarily for our expanding China region.
- You will perform and analyze monthly journal entries, such as credit card fees.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and reconciling GL accounts, in particular over/short.
- You will work closely with both our International Finance and Treasury departments to manage and report on key areas of the international business.
- You will support with settling of intercompany balances owed between our entities.
- You will support with UAT testing of various tender related new systems and projects
- You will support with adhoc requests as they come up to support the team and the business.
- You are a person with a minimum of 3 year’s work experience in accounting and working towards or recently completed their CPA Designation.
- You love number crunching as much as you love people.
- You have experience in Microsoft Excel (Vlookups and Pivots are musts) and Word.
- You have a basic understanding of US GAAP and SOX compliance rules and regulations.
- Mandarin fluency an asset.
- You are a detail-oriented person who loves taking initiative.
- You love dreaming up and creating new systems, templates and reports.
- You would say you are the best at analyzing numbers, communication, and are always enrolling others in what you are up to.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Store Support Center