Specialty clinic looking to fill position for medical office assistant.
The successful candidate must:
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal**
- The ability to multi-task in a fast- paced environment with high level of accuracy
- Be a team player and contribute to our office culture in a positive manner
- Have electronic medical record experience, computer and excellent organizational skills
Some of the duties include: **
- Supporting effective communication between other admin staff and practitioners**
- Answering and directing a high volume of phone calls
- Scheduling patient appointments over the phone and in person
- Scanning and faxing of confidential documents
Experience: Medical Receptionist – 1 year (preferred)- compensation commensurate with experience.
- Please forward your cover letter and resume or drop off at our office- North Island Urology-202-1532 Cliffe Ave, Courtenay*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time