IT IS OUR HONOR TO PROVIDE SERVICE TO THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED AND CONTINUE TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY.
Bayshore Medical Personnel is seeking a Family/ER Physician with experience in occupational health and/or disability case management to work on contract.
The Health Services Officer (HSO) will be required to have knowledge of ergonomics, human factors, industrial hygiene, toxicology and disability management. Their scope of work will also include the effect of work on human health and effects of health on an employee’s ability to work.
The HSO will assist with disability case management; act as a medical advisor for the determination of eligibility and approval of benefits under the customer’s programs, and perform administrative/ organizational tasks as required. Periodic Health Assessments of members may also be required on occasion to determine fitness for duty.
Language of work may be in English and/or French, depending on geographic location. Positions are available across Canada.
Benefits of working with Bayshore Medical Personnel
- No overhead costs or clinic fees
- Generous allotment of time for each patient
- Enjoy a great work/ life balance with flexible working hours between the hours of 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Paid on an hourly basis
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in the last 10 years in clinical practice. Preference will be given to those with experience/education in the occupational health area.
Candidates must also possess:
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine and in “good standing” with the College of Physicians and Surgeons in the province or territory in which the candidate is licensed to practice
- Current malpractice insurance policy
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS (which Bayshore can facilitate)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) Certification (within the last two (2) years