- $1,000 Summer Bonus!
- Accommodation Available
- Winter ski pass and summer wellness benefit available.
- Free parking in Whistler Village.
- Guaranteed full time hours.
As an ambassador and Representative of Concord Sundial Management Inc., the Room Attendant is responsible for attaining the highest quality of cleanliness for all suites in the Sundial Boutique Hotel and Carleton Lodge.
Your responsibility is more global than your job description – you will be trained in every relevant area of the company operations and can expect to work in all roles in any department as required to provide seamless exceptional service
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Connects with the guest: Provides warm and courteous greeting to all guests and owners of Concord Sundial Management Inc. Greets guests by name whenever possible.
- Assists the guest: Assists with luggage handling. Gives directions to guests. Addresses Concierge and Front Desk questions in absence of a Guest Service Representative. Handles requests made by guests using the meeting room and alerts Manager of any potential or current concerns immediately. Ensures luggage carts are picked up from guest room floors and returned to the lobby
- Exceeds guest’s expectation: Ensures continued guest satisfaction through proactive determination of guest needs and implementing new services. Advises Housekeeping Manager of guest complaints to ensure guest needs are met.
- Transports cart with cleaning supplies, amenities, and linens to assigned guest room and position securely.
- Assists in laundry including folding laundry when required.
- Ensures inventory is controlled and shrinkage including breakage is minimized at all times.
- Assist with Housemen and other duties as required.
- Uses correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces using proper protective equipment.
- Uses safe work practices and reports safety issues to supervisor/manager promptly.
- Takes corrective action where required to improve safety and cleanliness of work areas.
- Cleans guest suites to the highest standard by priority set by the Manager or other authorized representative.
- Adheres to standards and completes tasks according to checklists.
- Report maintenance when necessary and passes maintenance requests to the Housekeeping Manager or Maintenance Manager.
- Exemplify the Company core values
- Follow company vision and mission statement, service philosophies, guiding principles, and policies and procedures.
- Arrive on time for work and meetings, being respectful of all Concord Sundial Management Inc. employees
- Support and exemplify the best interests of our Guests and Owners at all times
- Assist others at every opportunity; regardless of position, department or area of responsibility
- Keep commitments and meet deadlines
- Complete daily duties and checklists at all times
- Consistently monitor the cleanliness of all areas at Sundial and Carleton Lodge and immediately address any needs or alert the appropriate people as required
- Utilize Appropriate and Professional Business Language in all forms of communication both external and internal
- Maintain the confidentiality of all guest and owner information at all times
- Previous experience is an asset.
- Must be very flexible in hours.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills and excellent attention to detail is required.
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Installed plexi glass between front desk and guets and public.
- Locked lobby doors to the public.
- Supplying manditiry gloves and face masks for all housekeeping staff.
- Staff to wear facemasks while in public areas or conact wth guests.