This position reports directly to the Banquet Manager and is responsible for the
execution of all banquet, group services and meetings including set up and take down.
Responsibilities and Accountability
Guest focused, attention to detail and awareness of timelines.
Communicate and oversee training, supervision and evaluation of relevant team
Create, deliver and monitor processes and standards for banquets to guarantee
seamless execution of events and services.
Guide, participate and lead on-going training to ensure the department designed
experience is brought to life.
Be proactive by maintaining knowledge and understanding of all service areas to
ensure all services levels are continually enhanced.
Complete billing procedures for each event.
Opening and duty checklists are complete.
Role model all systems and operating standards of Predator Ridge Resort.
Perform all other related duties assigned by the Banquet Manager and Food and
- Must be very organized, attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task.
- Offer flexibility by working varying shifts.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Show leadership through coaching, mentoring and inspiring team members.
- Have great communication skills with guests, team members and other
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, essential duties and
responsibilities of work performed by team members in this position. It may not contain a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.