- Prepare and assist with pre-installation meeting;
- Review Owner contract and become familiar with terms & conditions;
- Distribute all short interval and overall project schedules.. Ensure subcontractors have the most up to date scopes of work. Assist PM in the development of the overall project schedule.
- Work to obtain all necessary permits as requested by the PM.
- Ability to review drawings and specifications to become completely familiar with the project and identify long lead times and critical path items.
- Complete sub evaluations/comparisons of bids, scope review, and complete buyout as requested by PM.
- Develop a project submittal log and obtain designer's approval.
- Manage said submittal log and endsure all submittals are processed promptly.
- Be willing to travel to overseas destinations to conduct field infestation as needed.
- Ensure contracts, insurance, and bonds are current and received before subcontractor performs any work on site.
- Follow up on collection of all non-received documents and escalate any issues to the PM.
- Prepare all project meeting agendas and associated attachments as directed by the PM.
- Attend weekly project meetings as requested by PM and keep detailed meeting minutes for publishing to project team.
- Draft, submit, and track all RFI's and distribute to all teams members as appropriate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $52,000.00 /year