How would you like to work with one of Canada's most prestigious and well respected automotive groups? Join Auto World Imports Network!
Headquartered in Thornhill Ontario, we are a premier network of 15 luxury automobile dealerships in the Greater Toronto Area, as well as we own 3 state of the art collision centres.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that is only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
We are seeking an experienced, creative and passionate Marketing and Brand Specialist to join our amazing team at Head Office!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Opportunity to work with luxury brands such as BMW, Jaguar Land Rover and Audi to name a few.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Group RRSP Contribution program.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited careers opportunities within our luxury automotive group.
The Marketing and Brand Specialist is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization. This individual will serve as the subject matter expert in all marketing-related activities through various channels with the objective of driving and attaining high sales figures. The Marketing and Brand Specialist will also launch and manage new products, services, and associated brands through effective marketing programs.
- Initiate research, development, and implementation of new marketing programs, including direct mail, corporate sales, Internet marketing, conventions, workshops, advertisements, sales tools and other initiatives.
- Analyze market trends to determine feasibility and profitability of new or existing offerings; make recommendations based on findings.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Maximize brand value through the development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities.
- Ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management.
- Determine pricing and profitability margins based on market research and other projections.
- Collaborate with sales, production, and operations personnel to prepare sales forecasts.
- Work with designers, writers, editors and other creative staff to produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages.
- Develop marketing plans within budget requirements.
- Collaborate with both inside and outside sales representatives to identify customer needs.
- Provide support and tools to managers and other sales staff that will drive sales within their areas.
- Prepare and deliver reports on the status of all marketing programs and initiatives to senior management.
- Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on competitor activities; make recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Disseminate awareness of new marketing initiatives to all staff.
- High school diploma or other equivalent.
- Digital Marketing certification.
- University degree or College diploma in a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of direct work experience in a marketing capacity
- Strong working knowledge of marketing principles
- Excellent written and verbal skills and comprehension
- Highly organized
- Service oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Proven team player who is both flexible and highly adaptable.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office and Adobe.
- Experience with 180 and CDK is an asset.
- Valid Ontario G Driver's Licence.
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results focused approach.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Honest, courteous and able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Driven and ability to work with minimum supervision.
APPLY FOR A REWARDING CAREER TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
AWIN is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe: 1 year (Preferred)
- 180 software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Thornhill, ON (Preferred)
- Ontario G Driver's (Preferred)