Canadian Business College is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated instructor who has strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with a passion for all aspects of the medical administration field to teach the Medical & Health Administration program.
- Conduct lessons according to a set curriculum
- Assisting students in a variety of ways through labs, workshops and computer-based training
- Administer exams and grade students as needed
- Coordinate student field placements
- 24 months of occupational experience along with either:
- Any degree, diploma or certification in Medical and Health Admin or related;
- 36 months of teaching experience in the field of Medical and Health Admin;
- An additional 24 months of occupational experience in Medical and Health Admin or related
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and Ms. Office suite is required
- Experience with OHIP billing, AbleMed and medical transcription is required.
Campus: Toronto & Scarborough (Hiring for both locations)
Start Date: October 21, 2019
Hours : Mon- Fri (9:00 AM-1:00 PM)
Job Type: Part-time