FULL-TIME Permanent applicants only, please do not apply if you are unable to work during the morning and afternoon on weekdays during the school year.
You must have reliable transportation to this location. Please check location and confirm that you have transportation that works for you before applying. Some early morning shifts starting between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m. Punctuality and reliability are crucial for these positions.
We are currently growing our core weekday early morning, afternoon, and weekend Drive-Thru and storefront teams and we are looking for individuals who are efficient, effective, goal-oriented, and able to operate in a fast paced environment. Some may have the opportunity for growth within this role, as well as within our management positions. Please apply only if you are seeking a permanent position within our organization.
- Must be flexible to work a variety of mornings from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday-Sunday
- Some shifts may be shorter, between six and seven hours
- Must be flexible to work some weekend days
- Total weekly hours could vary but should be between 30 and 40 per week
Why you should apply:
- You have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- You enjoy multitasking and working in a dynamic fast paced environment
- You are positive, friendly and social with guests and team members
- You are energetic and have a strong work ethic within a team environment
- You pay attention to details and accuracy
- You are motivated to provide great service and are sales oriented
- You have previous experience in a customer service role
- You are reliable and have the ability to work flexible hours
What’s in it for you:
- A fun, flexible environment where guests are your neighbours, where co-workers are your friends and where simple acts make for a lasting impression
- Promotion from within in an environment focused on team and personal development
- Flexible schedules with consistent hours to ensure a healthy work-life balance
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team
- Good verbal communication skills in English – additional language skills considered an asset.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest’s needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)