The Mount Robson Inn is a family owned property with 81 rooms that provides a friendly professional workplace for all staff. We take pride in offering warm hospitality and service with standard rooms and suites, complimentary breakfast and laundry facilities for guests.
For more information about our location and staff accommodation, please visit us at www.mountrobsoninn.jobs.
As a Housekeeping Room Attendant, you will be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to help provide a friendly professional guest experience to everyone staying with us.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Clean guest bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen units
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities
- Restock and maintain trolley as required
- Be mindful of environmental responsibilities when carrying out tasks
- Dispose of waste appropriately
- Address guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with all health and safety policies and legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Ensure cleanliness in common areas
- Work quickly, efficiently without compromising quality of work.
- Report any technical issues or maintenance needs to your supervisor.
What attitudes, behaviours and skills are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and punctuality
- Excellence in guest care
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Professional personal grooming
- Ability to work on your own and with teams
- A Criminal Record Check is required
- Must be legal to work in Canada
Perks and Benefits
- Subsidized shared staff accommodation with free wifi
- Performance bonus in summer months
- Laundry facilities in all housing units
- Team lunches and activities
- Friends and family discount at Mount Robson Inn (Jasper) and Mountaineer Lodge (Lake Louise) based on availability
- Opportunities to meet new people while exploring and enjoying some of Canada’s spectacular mountain national parks
- Benefits after six months
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
We meet or exceed all provincial guidelines for Covid-19 protocols and procedures to keep both guests and staff safe. All our staff must be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
- Guest services: 1 year (preferred)
- Hotel Housekeepers: 1 year (preferred)