At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Senior Program Manager Robotics
The Senior Program Manager – Robotics (known internally as Senior Manager Robotics Intake & Results Measurement) will be based in downtown Toronto and will report to Director, Robotics and Machine Learning. The successful candidate will be responsible for Finding and Assessing opportunities for Robotics Automations as well as measuring the Return on Investment of the automations developed through the program. We are looking for a highly talented, results-oriented, and passionate individual with strong analytical, leadership, and communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Lead to seek & identify opportunities for Robotics Automation through various methods including: data analysis, direct observation, reporting, call listening, customer/employee feedback, financial analysis
- Lead to Size & Quantitatively evaluate (using practices such as sampling, data collection/ analysis, and reporting) business opportunities in order to define Robotic automations that will be developed through the program
- Manage assignment of opportunities to be developed by the different development streams (Vendors and Rogers resources)
- Ensure cross functional issue resolution and escalations as needed, ensuring projects delivered successfully against objectives. Act as an escalation point to remove barriers that may impede a projects progression
- Devise actionable plans for results measurement for the full portfolio of automation opportunities under development and in production
- Own the financial tracking of results for the full portfolio of Robotics Automations. Act and the Point of Contact with Finance for results management
- Pro-actively manage and develop strong relationships within the organization
- Experience implementing process design and process improvement programs with technology or leading transformation initiatives with technology
- Operational experience, having led teams that deliver operational KPI results, is desirable but not mandatory (hands-on experience on multiple functional areas of organizations: Customer care, Technical Support, Sales, Campaign Management, etc)
- Advanced level skills in data analysis with MS Excel is a must have
- Advanced skills structuring and producing PowerPoint presentations for senior audiences
- Highly developed project/program management and communication skills
- Understanding of Business Case creation.
- Awareness of financial concepts like OPEX/CAPEX
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position)
333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Up to 25%
Project Management & Information Technology
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what’s right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.