Mamann, Sandaluk & Kingwell is a full service immigration law firm in downtown Toronto. We are committed to giving our clients the best possible service in processing any immigration application or resolving any immigration problem, no matter how big or small. Our experienced staff is dedicated to achieving quick and affordable results for all of our clients.
We are currently seeking a U.S. Immigration Legal Assistant with strong communication and interpersonal skills to join our fast paced growing law firm.
- Perform various administrative duties for the U.S. team including: direct client contact-- phone calls, emails, and regular correspondence, communicate with government agencies, courts, and tribunals;
- Client management - serving as a primary point of contact for clients, anticipate client service needs and demonstrate resourcefulness;
- Prepare invoices for clients and follow up to ensure collection of retainers;
- Assist with preparation of U.S. immigration applications etc.;
- Monitor emails and respond to inquiries;
- Proactively manage lawyers’ schedules with respect to meetings with clients and filing deadlines;
- Follow company procedures and ensure that deadlines are met;
- File management for administrative matters
- 1-2 years of administrative and/or immigration law firm experience, preferably with a US focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Aptitude to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency
- Strong command of the English language
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and PC Law an asset
- Bilingualism Is an asset
Fair and competitive compensation package.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to the attention of Ms. Soma Noorzai, citing the position “U.S. Immigration Legal Assistant” in the subject line.
Job Type: Full-time