What is WorkMarket?
WorkMarket, an ADP company, provides a cloud-based Freelance Management System (FMS) that is used by today's biggest companies to organize, manage and pay their freelancers and independent contractors.
As the industry's #1 FMS, WorkMarket helps Fortune 100 companies to organize, manage and pay every aspect of their flexible workforce -- all in one platform. WorkMarket is the system of record for companies to compliantly engage and pay gig workers.
For more about the ADP acquisition of WorkMarket, please see:
https://www.workmarket.com/press/adp-acquires-workmarket ( https://www.workmarket.com/press/adp-acquires-workmarket )
Why You Should Join Us
WorkMarket was recently acquired by the most trusted name in human capital management, ADP. We're looking for brilliant product managers, engineers, technologists and software developers to join us on a mission of a lifetime: to power the future of work.
WorkMarket offers a unique, startup-like experience with the scale and backing of the most respected name in the HCM industry. From Toronto to New York -- the entire WorkMarket team is committed to building powerful enterprise software that can help the biggest companies on the planet work smarter and faster.
Learn about our diversity and inclusion efforts here ( https://www.workmarket.com/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion ).
What we are looking for
WorkMarket is looking for a seasoned Product Manager to own the Worker product. This serves our largest user base, which comprises of freelancers and independent contractors.
You will be responsible for ensuring the Worker experience supports the needs of these users, while also ensuring they have a successful relationship with companies on the platform.
- Define and manage the Worker product strategy and roadmap that aligns with the company vision and goals.
- Lead our Worker scrum team focused on delivering high-value features and functionality to our users along with a great user experience across our web and mobile platforms.
- Work with design to ensure vision, requirements/outcomes are understood while incorporating feasibility feedback from engineers.
- Develop and track metrics to measure success.
- Drive requirements gathering and validation by collaborating with internal stakeholders and driving product research with customers.
- Develop and be responsible for your scrum ceremonies—backlogs, plan releases, and conduct ongoing grooming with your team.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, and market analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure features satisfy customer needs while maintaining a cohesive user experience across the platform.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers and Engineering teams for cross team/platform initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and service to ensure a successful release.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role working on backend and frontend features for web and mobile in an agile environment.
- Proven experience in Product Management creating successful products from conception to launch.
- Strong technical capabilities and experience working closely with engineers on requirements and design.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to quickly understand concepts, technical or otherwise, and the ability to communicate them to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in an engineering or business related field preferred.
- Experience in any of the following areas:
- Enterprise SaaS software and platforms
- HR technology, compliance, payroll or payment solutions
- Data & analytics software