Robertson is the School of New Work. Our vision is for everyone to have a good life through a prosperous and fulfilling career. Robertson’s mission is to empower our students with the most relevant training and up-to-date industry insights to thrive in a modern work environment.
At the Winnipeg Campus, our mandate is to be a guide for our students on their career path as they navigate their college and educational experiences.
We are seeking a Program Coordinator, Massage Therapy.
Reporting to the Director, Campus Operations Winnipeg, the Program Coordinator will ensure all Massage Therapy Program academic operations are in compliance with policies, procedures, and provincial regulations. The Program Coordinator also provides guidance to instructors and students, based on policies and procedures while maintaining the smooth running of the Massage Therapy Program.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that curriculum is up to industry standards and coordinate accreditation initiatives
- Recruit, select, orientate, supervise, develop, and evaluate instructors
- Manage class scheduling, including teaching assignments
- Respond to student concerns
- Assist with student and staff orientations
- Lead an external Advisory Board
- Provide input on program budget and forecast reviews
- Act as a consultant for the Admission and Marketing teams
- Network and liaise with industry associations and groups
- Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) in the province of Manitoba or another registered health professional
- 3+ years of work experience in a health profession or as an educator
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed; objective-oriented with a high- level of attention to detail
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Proven leadership skills
- Promotes professionalism and a positive attitude
- Sound knowledge in computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
To Apply please send your resume and cover letter by January 10, 2020
We thank all applicants but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- health professional: 3 years (Preferred)
- Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) (Preferred)