Jasper Constructors Ltd. is currently recruiting for a Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic to join our team in our Delta Shop.
This position is located in Delta, British Columbia and does not have camp accommodations, travel allowance, or living out allowance.
AS A HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC, YOU WILL:
· Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and specialty tools
· Complete maintenance on brake systems, engines, powertrains, steering and suspension systems, electrical and fuel systems
· Hold a Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician certificate
· Hold valid Fall Arrest and First Aid certificates
· Hold a valid Class 5 Drivers License
· Have at least 3 years of experience with off road construction equipment, field trucks and support equipment
· Have a strong technical/mechanical aptitude
· Have extensive troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Have experience with completing purchase orders, requisitions and time sheets (completed on the computer)
· Have excellent written communication skills to complete daily service reports
JASPER CONSTRUCTORS OFFERS:
· Competitive wages
· Group Insurance Benefits & RRSP program
· Opportunities for advancement
· Safe working environment
If you want to work with a dynamic team and build your future, APPLY NOW!
Thank you for your interest in Jasper Constructors!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent