The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Auto Group has a new opportunity for a Financial Services Manager to join our team!
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience for our clients. As a Financial Services Manager you must be self-motivated, high energy, dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of sales and excellence in customer satisfaction.
Our Financial Services Manager is responsible for offering a consultative, customer-focused approach to vehicle financing and leasing by performing the following duties:
- Generating additional income for the dealership by selling financing and insurance programs, and other appropriate after-sales products, to purchasers of new and used vehicles.
- Completing all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Assisting the Sales Manager with customer problems.
- Attending/completing required training and department meetings as required.
- Keeping abreast of manufacturer’s current finance and leasing programs and promotions and those of the banking institutions.
- Providing the sales team and Sales Managers with up-to-date information on financing and leasing programs, on an ongoing basis.
- Providing the sales team with training on the advantages of financing, insurance and extended warranty programs, as well as how to prepare customers for the services provided by the Financial Services Manager.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years Financial Services/Business Manager experience, preferably in import automotive products.
- Minimum 5 years of customer service experience in a sales capacity.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- VSA Certification required.
- Proficient in vehicle sales software such as 180, DealerTrack, DealerMine and/or DealerSocket.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, sound business judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge of rules surrounding confidentiality, information governance and data protection.
- Excellent organizational and realistic time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Confident working under pressure and able to prioritize work for self and others.
- Clear, concise and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal diplomatically with client queries/concerns and diffuse potentially difficult situations.
- Driver’s license in good standing and clean driver’s abstract required.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time