AJ-Emall is the fastest growing AI powered ecommerce platform. The end-to-end platform provides deep customer insights that drive real-time shopping experiences across any touch point and any device through its patented technology, proprietary machine learning algorithms, vast network of ecommerce data and dedicated customer success team.
We are looking for a front end developer that can create customer-facing single page applications. The front-end developer will be expected to implement front-end logic, interface with the back-end REST API, and implement the visual interface to specification.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop single page applications and native mobile applications to project specification using development best practices for performance, security, and robustness.
- Customize user interfaces to design specifications for engaging user experience, responsive design and mobile styling.
- Interface with our platform’s back-end REST APIs.
- Implement projects with unit and functional tests.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BS degree in computer science, engineering discipline, or relevant certification
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience with Vue.js or another framework, including AngularJS or React.
- Demonstrated expertise with modern web development practices using Node.js, Webpack, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc…)
- Experience with database infrastructure and access in a Distributed Cloud or containerized environments preferred
- Ability to work well with a distributed team
- Excellent written; presentation writing and verbal communication skills
- History of working in startups or other fast-paced environment.
- Speaking, reading and writing in Chinese (Mandarin) is required, as we need to support Chinese characters on web site and communicate with team in China in Mandarin.
- Experience with creating data visualizations
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure.
- Familiarity with git and the git workflow.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $80.00 /hour
- HTML/CSS: 3 years (Required)
- Vue.js/React/AngularJS: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Chinese (Required)