Based out of our Yorkton office, we are looking for an experienced Lowbedder with strong experience hauling equipment on/off road that is located in the Saskatoon area.
Reporting to the Transportation Manager, the Driver leads and provides support in the field by delivering mats, bridges, and equipment. Drivers work closely with Operators and Clients to ensure that all work is completed safely and efficiently while adhering to company as well as client policies and procedures at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre-Post job checks on commercial trucks and trailers (tandem, tridrive, low bed, super b, and winch tractor)
- Attend and participate in toolbox talks and Hazard Assessment meetings
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork and reports are filled out properly (bills of lading. Logbook, etc)
- Deal with customer concerns in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure mat tallies are recorded daily and that they are correct
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained
- Provide daily time ticket daily and ensure that all proper information is recorded
- Communicating with Operators while being loaded and unloaded
- Oil, grease, and clean equipment daily
- Work with site field supervisor and other operators to maintain an orderly and safe work site
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to use equipment correctly and effectively
- Team Player attitude
- Good written and verbal communication
- Capable to work in remote locations
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven hard work ethic
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years Commercial and/or off road Class 1 Driving
- Experience hauling either Low bed, Super B, or Winch a must
- Bridge and Matting product knowledge a definite asset
- Grade 12 education preferred
- Safety tickets an asset
- Clean drivers abstract a must
- Class 1 license a must
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. We offer a great employer paid benefits package, and RSP matching program.
If you think your skill base matches what we are looking for please send us your resume and current drivers abstract by Fax 780-538-1839, email HR@ northernmat.ca, or apply online.
NMB is an equal opportunity employer and a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Class 1: 3 years (Preferred)
- Low Bed: 3 years (Preferred)