McNaught Cadillac Buick GMC
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Competitive base salary
- Paid health and dental plan
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
McNaught Cadillac Buick GMC is an AutoCanada dealership. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing activities for the dealership. As the Marketing Manager for McNaught, you will be responsible for all lead generating marketing activities and maintaining a positive relationship with customers. To be successful as our dealership's Marketing Manager, you will need to develop and execute a marketing plan, balance a marketing budget and have excellent communication and public relations skills. This position plays an important role within every dealership department and so it is important that you can stay organized and manage your time effectively while balancing multiple projects and timelines.
While much of your daily activities will be focused on the execution of your marketing plan, you are also responsible for the ongoing reporting and communication of your marketing results to the dealership's General Manager and the Marketing Director for AutoCanada Inc. From website performance to lead quality tracking and the allocation of your monthly marketing budget, you will work with your GM and MD to fine-tune your marketing plan.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and tactics to build our brand and drive traffic to our website and front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from creation to execution.
- Execute campaigns using with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, social media, lead generating campaigns and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media channels that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Leverage and assist in managing the CRM system at the dealership level.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget ensure funds are being allocated wisely.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust e-mail and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Other duties as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Two to three (2-3) years of Marketing experience preferred.
- Intermediate level computer skills in MS Office products including Outlook, Skype Business, Excel, Word and other programs.
- AdWords certification and Advanced Google Analytics certification is preferred.
- Ability to use Google suite of products as well as the full Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Ability to use Google AdWords for Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Advanced project management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a large office environment as well as be part of a team.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills are required to interact with internal clients, key vendors and employees.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks and meeting required deadlines.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and working with spreadsheets.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.