Reporting to the PMO Director, the PMO Controller will support all PMO functions (project delivery, administration of PMO tools, methodology development, internal and external reporting) as well as coordinate certain projects/deliverables.
You will work closely with the PMO Director and the Project Managers to ensure the alignment and smooth operation of project monitoring and control activities. You will collaborate with the project managers to apply the project governance process. You will also play an internal advisory role with respect to the use of project management standards and methodologies as well as templates and other tools. Finally, you will act as an administrator and coach on the PMO tools used at Nubik.
- Support project managers and PMO Director in the day to day execution & control of PMO activities, including project delivery, planning, forecasting and budgeting;
- Analyze and assess project portfolio health, maintain project logs (ex. RAID) and support the project managers in implementing mitigation measures;
- Support project managers with the execution of the required project governance: prepare gating, prepare status reports, support internal and external governance processes;
- Manage and administer project change control process and other administrative processes;
- Ensure timely and accurate administration of the PMO tools in order to be able to provide up to date information to key stakeholders at any given point in time;
- Prepare and administer PMO reports and dashboards in support of the PMO team;
- Participate in the definition and roll-out of PMO methodology, tools and templates;
- Support the Enterprise Capacity Planner (ECP) in the planning and execution of day to day staffing requests;
- Support reporting for projects not managed by PMO project managers;
- Manage certain initiatives and projects.
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, administration or other relevant fields;
- 2+ years experience in a similar position in the IT or software industry
- Comfortable under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Methodical, organized and thorough;
- Good knowledge of project management standards;
- Strong organization and prioritization skills;
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to work at all levels of the organization;
- Keen on working with leading technology tools (Google Suite, Office Suite, PPM Solutions, Salesforce Ecosystem);
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform definitely a plus;
- Perfectly bilingual (French/English) in written and spoken language.
This is Nubik… a virtual office with real, authentic people! We work in remote offices that come in many colors.
Nubik was recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government.
- 3 weeks of annual vacation;
- 2 paid weeks during the Holidays;
- Insurance plan paid 50% by Nubik (Including a generous medical expense account);
- Work from home, all the time!
- Office equipment allocation of 1000$/year;
- 250$ for your social activities;
- 100$ contribution to your fundraising initiatives.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent