Are you ready to be a part of something bigger? At EV Logistics, our people create our success! EV Logistics provides distribution services for one of Western Canada's largest grocery retailers and we're looking for a Human Resources Assistant (6 Month Contract) to join the Human Resources Team.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is looking to kick start their career in Human Resources while developing key skills for future success.
We are looking for someone that isn’t afraid to work hard – in fact, someone who wants to work hard.
- Work within our HRMS, Oracle, to complete data entry and other transactional activities in an accurate and timely fashion
- Create, maintain and update employee files
- Provide basic support for Benefits Administration where required
- Provide general administrative support to the HR Department.
- Assist and provide support during Programs and Events around the EV Logistics Campus
- Other duties as assigned
- A proven interest or pursuing a career in Human Resources
- 0-1 year of experience
- Intermediate PC skills, including email, internet, Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Demonstrated aptitude for teamwork, collaboration, excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgment, and outstanding customer service.
- Reliable Transportation is essential – there is no transportation to the facility.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person