We are looking for line cooks to round out our amazing team. We are a strong, well knowledgeable, fast paced kitchen. We offer competitive wages, flexible hours, in a positive work environment. We pride ourselves to produce high quality food, service, as well as an environment to nurture and expanded our culinary goals.
We offer Red Seal designation sponsorship and assistance, giving you the opportunity for growth and advancement within our growing company.
starting wage of $17.00/$18.00/hr plus tip pool, depending on experience.
We are looking for a perfect applicant to fulfill our following needs:
- Quality check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Prepare and cook food according to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure all cleaning routines, opening routines, and closing routines are followed daily.
- Monitor food quality during food preparation.
- Proper use and knowledge of all food, equipment, chemicals, and procedures.
- Perform tasks independently.
- Maintain high personal standards, including wearing proper kitchen attire, maintaining a professional appearance.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas and equipment and control wastage and spoilage.
- Food Safe certificate required.
- Previous kitchen experience, an asset.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Physically able to stand long hours.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high level of energy.
- Must have strong organizational skills and display high attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a passion for food and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to be an effective member of a team.
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Experience: (1-2yrs preferred but not mandatory)
Job type: Full time
Job Type: Full-time
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- cooking: 1 year (Preferred)