- Use modern front-end frameworks and digital pattern libraries to rapidly prototype with code.
- Deliver solutions that balance technical and business requirements by choosing the best mix of cutting-edge technology.
- Work with project teams to understand business and user requirements.
- Exercise quality control on all aspects of web development to maintain high coding standards and practices.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Git in the context of teams, e.g. pull requests, branching, conflict management\
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools and frameworks such, e.g. React , Vue, AngularJS, SASS/LESS, Node.js
- Experience working with package managers and automation tools like npm, webpack, and rollup.
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles.
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Jest and Cypress.
- Experience working with GraphQL / Apollo Client
- Experience working state management libraries, e.g. Redux
- Accessibility knowledge (WCAG 2.0 Level AA).