MAINTENANCE HELPER (WINNIPEG, MB)
Do you have a strong mechanical background? Are you a safety-minded and quality conscious individual? If you’re looking to work for a leading North American manufacturer, then we’d like to hear from you! The successful candidate in this role will possess the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Maintain the facility, including picking up garbage, clearing walkways, snow shoveling, salting, and sanding walkways, cleaning eavestroughs etc.
* Receive and put away stock
* Update inventory in computerized maintenance management system
* Grease and oil machinery
* Assist other maintenance employees with tasks as directed
* Wear required safety equipment and follow safety rules at all times
* Complete other duties as assigned
* High school diploma
* Reliable vehicle to get to work
* Clean criminal record
* Strong English communication skills; must be able to read and understand work orders
* Ability to use hand tools properly and safely
* Comfort working in various conditions (inside and outside)
* Basic computer skills
* Monday – Friday; $13.00 per hour
* During winter months required to start at 5 AM to ensure walkways and emergency exits are free of snow and ice
Please send a resume (quoting job number 16159) to Paul Munroe at pmunroe @ pinnacle . jobs.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Reference ID: 16159
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour