Subaru Windsor, part of the Leavens Automotive Group is looking for a Sales Manager!
When customers come to a dealership within our auto group, they look to us to provide unmatched customer care and an experience that’s second to none. If you share our passion for delivering an unparalleled customer experience, while representing a high-quality brand, we would like to hear from you.
Are you passionate about leading a Sales Team to achieve the highest results through coaching and support, being on the floor and engaged with your team, and working together towards ensuring their success? If so, you may be the candidate we are searching for.
The selected candidate will have previous dealership sales experience and must have a clear and defined process to lead, train and motivate the sales team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A well balanced and self-motivated Sales Manager, who is process and results driven
- Honest and enthusiastic people who embrace a customer-centered philosophy and team approach, by cooperating with all other departments and personnel
- Passionate, engaged leader who can coach both new and experienced sales consultants
- Driven individual who can address performance challenges head-on through one-on-one support and training.
- Minimum 3 years Automotive Dealership Sales experience
- Previous Used Car Manager experience an asset
- Subaru experience an asset
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Inventory management, including factory ordering and facility accountability
- Monitoring and facilitating applicable incentives and programs
- Salesperson training and ongoing support; including coaching, customer follow ups and assistance with internet and telephone leads
- Sales process management, desking deals, meeting customers, and trade appraisals
- Achievement of the Sales Department’s monthly volume and gross profit objectives while supporting sustainable F & I performance
- A valid OMVIC license
- A valid class "G" license
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada without need for Company Sponsorship
- Current criminal background check and clean drivers abstract to commence employment
What we offer:
- RRSP Matching and a Benefit Package!
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With 6 dealerships in the Group, including 4 in London, opportunities are available for future advancement.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure the success of new members.
- Fun performance-based environment.
- Long weekends off in the summer!
Leavens Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
We appreciate all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Sales management: 1 year (preferred)
- automotive sales: 3 years (required)
- Class G Licence (required)
- OMVIC (required)