Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That's why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Operations Assistant, E-Commerce, handles the day-to-day transactions of online transactions from the website, including order tracking, supplying merchandise to fulfill orders, managing orders for supplies, and providing support to teams of distribution points. The incumbent will provide support to the e-commerce team and sometimes assist with customer service in all operations.
- Check the transfer report daily and make the necessary follow-ups on transfers with deadlines exceeding two days;
- Perform goods consolidations (Alloc.), Remove items from the site or reassign incomplete or incomplete orders;
- Reassign the complete orders to the other distribution points when necessary, must contact the relevant distribution point directly to validate the whole before proceeding;
- Modify orders and make adjustments if necessary;
- Manage required transfers to fulfill orders and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage possible problems with certain shops and change the rules for assigning orders or transfers to maximize efficiency;
- Make the necessary checks to avoid online order fraud;
- Make exchanges and returns of online orders: open each package, check, return the goods to the point of supply and refund customers;
- Check with the bank for fraudulent orders: validate the credit card number, the name and the address of the orders;
- Activate gift cards in the computer system and perform follow-ups;
- Order supplies for distribution points;
- Communicate with the store management team to resolve issues related to orders and their preparation;
- Produce and follow up with the in-store management team on the distribution order and transfer error report;
- Assist, as required, in employee training of service points on the computer system and the order preparation process;
- Replace and assist with customer service tasks as required;
- Perform any other related tasks requested.
- 1 to 2 years experience in customer service and inventory management;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in the retail trade an asset;
- Basic knowledge of MS Office;
- Must be available to go to our different points of sale if necessary;
- Dynamic, team spirit and open-mindedness;
- Good ability to work under pressure.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.