360 Business Ventures Inc, Toronto based, software company that specializes in building innovative and efficient digital solutions to make organizations paperless and automate their business processes. Whether it’s accounting, bookkeeping, health care, logistics and supply chain, manufacturing, insurance or financial services, we know how to convert manual business processes into agile and revenue generating activities.
What we are building:
360 Business Ventures leverages its solutions using advanced OCR technology, workflow and document management SaaS Platform.
We’re developing an entirely new way of collaborating in business using streamlined processes and agile technology. Our solution allows users to capture data from any type of document (paper base and electronic formats), store, manage it and swiftly share it among peers.
Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking a business development / Marketing associate to join its team in Toronto. The role requires good communication skills, 1 year / 2 years experience in high tech industry and good abilities to leverage new technologies to generate and convert leads into revenues. His / Her duties:
As a business development / Marketing associate, your duties include:
· Identify new opportunities using marketing and sales strategies
· Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
· Planning, preparing presentations and demos of the solutions
· Building a network of partners
· Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
· Overseeing the development of marketing content
· Leveraging CRM to manage the sales funnel, follow up, document and report on Key Performance Indicators
The role will have a base salary + an uncapped percentage of sales
A bachelors degree or college diploma
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Commission, Permanent
Salaire : 50 000,00$ par an
Rémunération supplémentaire :
Possibility of working home during COVID19