At Suntiva Canada, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
Suntiva LLC, is seeking a self-motivated, organized individual for Office Administration and Management. Individuals applying for this position must have an excellent work history, possess strong communication and people management skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. If this sounds like you, please apply! We will be in touch as soon as possible.
- Perform data entry responsibilities as directed. Customer service responsibilities.
- Review, organize, and maintain customer files, employee files and other required records.
- Manage and support human resource issues.
- Process applications and set up new employees with insurance and payroll.
- Voucher invoices for approval and payment.
- Maintain payment files for each vendor.
- Answer telephone and give information to callers or route call to appropriate person.
- Order general office supplies and distribute mail.
- Manage accounts receivables collection to expectable levels.
- Submit payroll, customer summary billing, post checks/deposits and manage petty cash.
- Two-year degree from or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondences.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to operate computer systems, be versed in or be able to learn popular software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.