Are you looking to be part of an industry leading, innovative and award winning team that gives back to the community? Do you want to make a mark in the new home building industry? Do you want to make a difference to the environment? At Landmark Group of Companies, we can help you achieve all of these goals and more.
Multifamily Development Planner
A. JOB PROFILE
Reporting to the General Manager, the Multifamily Development Planner will conduct
activities that support the Divisions’ growth and prosperity.
B. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The Multifamily Development Planner is accountable for performing the following:
- Assist in designing and analyzing site feasibility studies, site layouts and building layouts for multifamily sites.
- Prepare, submit and get approvals
for multifamily Development and Building permit.
- Work with estimating in tendering the project, recommending and coordinating with project consultants and site improvement contractors for the completion of site development within budget and schedule. Oversee coordination of
site engineering designs and actual construction on site.
- Build and maintain good rapport with City municipality including the Development Officer, Safety Codes Officer, external consultants, contractors, ATCO and EPCOR design and construction department
- Oversee project administration such as new home warranty application, registration, enrollment and compliance, packages; condo subdivision registration and phase registrations; facilitate IFC drawings to Construction, insurance tracking and registration.
- Previous public engagement experience would be an asset.
C. EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Completion of relevant post-secondary education.
"Landmark Homes, founded in 1977, is one of Alberta's largest residential builders, and is dedicated to leading the industry in sustainable housing solutions that reduce the carbon footprint of the homes we live in. The Landmark Group of Companies is a growing company with operations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Phoenix.
We are Alberta’s highest rated “sustainably” built homes. World class innovations ensure great cost saving maintenance, healthier living space, enhanced resale value and a better world for our children.
At Landmark Homes, we are a passionate and dynamic group of professionals who continually strive to improve the quality of the houses we build while ensuring the best value for the customer and the community. We pursue this goal through research and development of innovative products and processes, integration of state of the art information technology, ongoing education for our entire staff, and a culture of continuous improvement.
“To be a major North American housing solutions provider recognized for sustainability and for leading a revolution in the industrialization of housing construction.”