Roll Form Mill Operator & Setup Technicians. Openings available for beginner, intermediate and senior positions.
RPM is a leading roll forming company with Plants in Vaughan & North York Ontario. Positioned as one of the largest roll forming companies in Canada, RPM operates 27 Roll Forming Lines and services a wide range of industries in Canada and the US, including Solar, Industrial Racking, Windows and Doors, Fencing, Furniture, Store Displays & Fixtures, Electrical, Building Supplies and others.
For more information, please visit: www.rpmsteel.com
Roles & Responsibilities - Operators - Include:
- Operate the roll forming machine and other related machinery used in a fully integrated roll forming process with pre-punching capabilities.
- Load Steel coils onto the uncoilers, make the necessary adjustments to deal with material variations and operate the roll forming line.
- Training will be provided but basics in the above is a requirement.
Roles & Responsibilities - Setup Technicians - Include:
- Setup Technicians will be responsible to Set up punch dies, press adjustments, roll tooling setup, cut-off dies setup, and making the necessary machine parameter adjustments to ensure optimal performance of the roll forming process.
- Perform quality checks on parts, must be familiar with using calipers, etc.
- Assist in the operation of roll forming equipment as required
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude and background in equipment setup and maintenance required.
Job Type: Full-time (North York Location)
Competitive Wages based on Experience and Skill Level.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Press Operation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Roll Forming: 5 years (Required)
- North York, ON (Preferred)