Belt Conveyor Guarding is a pioneer in the North American guarding industry and has evolved into a preferred turnkey custom guarding provider. Our innovative products are worker friendly and can be quickly installed to minimize downtime. Belt Conveyor Guarding is synonymous with safety, quality and ingenuity.
Worker safety is a mandatory requirement in today’s industry. Belt Conveyor Guarding prides itself on supplying customized safety guards, products and solutions that protect workers from the hazards of rotating equipment. Safety Guarding is our Business.
These are our Core Values that we live & breath:
Walk The Talk – We do what we say and always make it right.
No Half Ass – We accept nothing short of perfect.
Every Level of Service Matters– We surpass customer expectations every step of the way.
We are Different – Because we innovate, and we lead.
The Inside Sales position will be balanced between prospecting for new business and handling inbound inquires. In this position, the incumbent will be responsible for various communication and record keeping activities necessary for effective sales support to the business. The incumbent’s responsibilities will include generating meetings with potential buyers, attending/taking part in activities focused on prospecting, addressing potential customer inquiries, and providing assistance to measure sales strategies and execution of sales plans.
§ Prospecting and generating meetings
§ Answering inbound sales inquires and making outbound prospecting efforts (i.e. digital & email outreach)
§ Qualifying inbound and outbound leads
§ Meeting monthly prospecting quota (i.e. meetings booked)
§ Developing a deep understanding of BCG’s market and industry
§ Identifying new markets and opportunities of growth
§ Staying informed about competing products and companies
§ Target market Research
§ Maintaining a database of current and potential customers
§ Addressing inquiries from current and potential customers/distributors
· Applicable College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 3 - 5 years of related experience in sales
· Proficient knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, email marketing, and various prospecting tools (preferred)
· Strong computing skills (i.e. MS Office)
· Preferred HubSpot knowledge/certification
· Experience with manufacturing, industrial field (preferred)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent negotiations and problem-solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills, with ability to attend to detail, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
· Ability to work well in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to self-start and follow tasks through to completion
· Timely and sound decision-making skills
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Belt Conveyor Guarding is committed to the principles of employment equity and encourages the applications from women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.
Belt Conveyor Guarding welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Our organization/business is committed to fulfilling our requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 /year