AGS is looking for a talented individual to join our IT and Service Team as a Junior Network / Hardware Installation Technician. This is a full-time position. You will provide device delivery, installation and network / router configurations for multifunction print devices. You also will provide frontline technical support to clients and their internal users via phone, email, and on-site. In addition, you will provide remote support to business operations in other locations using remote systems and tools.
- Installation of MFPs, workstations, printers and scanners into environments
- Driving delivery vehicle for client hardware installations
- Troubleshooting and resolving client IT issues and service calls
- Provide remote help desk technical support for hardware and software
- Monitor and respond to IT service desk ticketing system
- Work with tools for proactive network / server monitoring and troubleshooting
- Implementing network traffic and security monitoring software for end users
- Configuring, monitoring and managing client backups and disaster recovery
- Working with the IT Team using remote monitoring and management tools
- On-site and remote support for IT and multifunction print customers
- 2 years industry experience
- Windows network, workstation and server management experience
- Experience with Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive and MS Cloud Solutions
- Certifications in networking, server administration, cloud technology or related field.
- Experience working in Managed IT Service RMM tools (ConnectWise)
- Must be able to drive a cube van
- Flexibility, team player and a positive attitude are very important.
- Good verbal communication skills and strong customer service skills.
- Strong time management skills, detailed record keeping required.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
If you are interested in this position, please send a detailed resume and cover letter. Salary will be based on experience and competencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Parksville, BC (Preferred)
- British Columbia (Preferred)