The Skill Set we are seeking:
- An ability to maintain and build relationships with our Customers & Carrier Partners alike.
- An ability to build relationships internally with Sales, Operations and Administration team personnel.
- Proficiency in data entry, coupled with a strong attention to detail when booking shipments. UFOS experience would be a definite asset.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks at any one time, including scheduled on-call status one week per month.
- Comprehensive geographical knowledge of North America.
- Strong negotiation skills coupled with a sound knowledge of the North American Load Brokering industry.
- Knowledge of “Cross Border” Custom procedures and Carrier Compliance standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Fluency in French would be a wonderful asset
- Approachable, positive demeanor with a hands-on and team-oriented work style.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $55,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Freight Brokering: 3 years (Preferred)