Sales Support Administrator
Truckpoint has become the leading provider of Trucks and Trailers to the GTA Logistics industry. We are currently looking for a Sales Support Administrator to grow in our Sales department. Our core values are compassion, respect, integrity, community, excellence and effectiveness. We seek a Sales Support Administrator that can align with our core values and support a positive workplace culture. We provide job related training and onboarding. The office is in Brampton and is easily accessible by car, GO bus, Zum and Brampton Transit.
Applicants must be available to work full time Monday through Friday.
- Answer incoming calls; taking messages and re-direct calls as required.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Maintain and schedule follow ups for the sales manager.
- Supporting a sales team with daily operations and assisting in the completion of a full sales cycle
- Update marketing mediums and asset information on the website.
- Support marketing efforts as required.
- Update and Maintain CRM database.
- Maintain checklists and documents for each asset.
- Prepare funding and delivery packages for clients.
- Prepare bill of sales and issue / receive payments.
- Maintain deal sheets for accounting.
- Conduct timely follow up on jobs internally; coordinating with sales, financing, and asset department to ensure efficient turnaround times.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in an administrative capacity preferred
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Pleasant phone etiquette and demeanor.
- High levels of attention to detail, reliability, responsibility and dependability
- Self-motivated and disciplined to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills, with intermediate to advanced abilities in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, QuickBooks.
Important: This position may require some overtime work during busy periods.
Expected start date: 2021-08-09
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $39,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
All customers are required to wear masks, sanitize and maintain social distancing. Customer visits only done by appointments.
- sales: 1 year (preferred)