Experience a wealth of opportunities that only a growing company can offer by joining a dynamic team that’s vigilantly working together towards reshaping the Windows Manufacturing Business.
- We offer health and dental benefits;
- We promote work-life balance;
- You’ll have opportunities for growth & development;
- Business casual working environment;
- And you will get to work with amazing people!
Here at KP Building Products our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials and strive to be the best in class in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
We are on the lookout for a Customer Service Team Leadfor our Alexandria Window Manufacturingoperations. This is a full-time position to work Monday to Friday.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Offer a WOW customer service experience;
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues;
- Continuously stay informed of new and existing Window products;
- Address client inquiries regarding status of orders;
- Forward customer leads to appropriate sales personnel;
- Ability to supervise a team
- Enter and verify orders in system;
Experience and Education:
- Strong team player with excellent customer service skills and able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers;
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role dealing with customers in-person, over phone and e-mail;
- Must be Bilingual (English and French)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills;
- Computer literate; knowledge of MS Windows and Office a must
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment;
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent