If you have a strong passion for the iOS platform and are looking to join a seasoned team of IT professionals, this could be an advantageous next step in growing your career. We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a Lead iOS Developer to coach, train and mentor our incoming classes of consultants.
This position involves overseeing, in partnership with a consultant development manager, a diverse body of IT consultants throughout their career, or lifecycle, with our company. This looks like: Training, Marketing, Project. Not only will you assist and guide onboarding consultants with their onsite *technical* TRAINING in Atlanta, but you will be preparing your consultants in effective *technical* and *actively engaging* behaviors to successfully win interviews, and finally, you will track your consultants' success on project - doing whatever it takes to ensure the consultant remains successfully working and billing on project.
We will sponsor TN visa for Canadian citizens to relocate the US. Position is ONSITE at our Atlanta, GA, USA Headquarters.
The iOS Developer/Trainer will take on the following responsibilities:
· Interviewing potential consultants to ensure all onboarding employees will be successful in the iOS domain
· Be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of our best-in-class iOS training materials
· Training, guiding and mentoring consultants with existing basic programming and computer science skills up to junior and mid-level developers
· Preparing mock interview situations for the consultants to enhance the esteemed learning process provided by the company
· Acting as a primary technical support resource for individuals working on a variety of projects throughout the US (this requires ability to support remotely)
· Interacting with our Executive and Sales team to ensure that projects and employees are appropriately matched
· Interacting with our Executive and Sales team to ensure that consultants on projects remain successfully on these projects and do not result in technical failure
· Prepping consultants for interviews for specific assignments involving mobile development
Desired Qualifications Include:
· 6+ Years of professional iOS development experience
· 3+ Years of Hands on Hybrid Development Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in the Computer Science or related field
· Project Management background preferred
· Knowledge of the Consulting/Sales structure
· Able to work full-time schedule and possibility of flexible extended hours
Desired Skills (Including but Not Limited to):
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00-$95,000.00 per year