Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Facilities Maintenance Management Service Coordinator, reporting to the Eastern Facilities Asset Manager, will provides customer service and front-line support to clients with respect to the maintenance and operations of the buildings. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to handling inbound service requests received via telephone, email and web interface and initiating work orders to support timely fulfillment, resolution of members requests, and data entry in our Computerize Maintenance Management System program. The Facilities Maintenance Management Service Coordinator is required to provide service in English.
The Operations Centre is a critical environment within Zenabis, responsible for receiving and dispatching facilities service requests for its members 7/24/365. The work environment is fast-paced, and service focused. We want customer service driven team members that really aim to making sure we get it right for our members!
- Demonstrated language proficiency (both verbal and written) in English, including proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Clear and effective communication skills in English is a mandatory requirement.
- Basic understanding of the facilities/property management industry and knowledge of facility operations and maintenance, an asset.
- Strong customer-service orientation and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes, tools and other relevant information quickly, with proven ability to apply learning to the job.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to apply various specific business processes to individual service request situations.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, accurately assess issues and assign level of priority; effective probing and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to sustain concentration over a prolonged period attention to details.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including solid keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrated personal leadership attributes incorporating a commitment to ongoing development and continuous learning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learns account details, the service request/work order management systems, the telephone system and Operations Centre policies, processes and operating procedures.
- Fills basic member requests including creating and dispatching work orders to appropriate internal and external service providers and relaying appropriate information to front line facilities maintenance managers and maintenance supervisors.
- Assesses and accurately assigns level of priority to facilitate timely fulfillment of service requests.
- Learns techniques for troubleshooting service issues, communicating with internal technicians and Facility Maintenance Managers, external service providers and other relevant parties.
- Receives guidance and support in completing service requests including activities such as proper work order processing, dispatching and communication of information.
- Provides customer service support in English.
- Data entry.
- Participates in program initiatives undertaken by the Operations Centre.
- Conducts work in a professional manner.
- May be required to demonstrate Operations Centre capabilities to prospective hires.
- May be required to provide training to new Team Members.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety, quality and environmental rules & regulations;
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- CMMS system: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school completion.
Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Security Clearance may be requested for this position.
Shift work on a rotating schedule including weekends.
This position will require after hours or extended hours based on activity.
Physical aptitude to perform tasks required for the proper management of Security Operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)