With our increased sales activity and the introduction of a number of new branding concepts John Howard Cellars and the Megalomaniac brand requires a Licensee Product Manager. The chosen applicant will be responsible for licensee sales within their given territory.
Our ideal candidate profile will:
- Build and maintain close working relationships with accounts; both chain and independently owned restaurants, bars and grocery stores;
- Answer customer questions about products, pricing, availability, delivery and terms;
- Resolve problems and provide ongoing support to develop and enhance strong customer relationships;
- Identify new clients through field research;
- Maintain an accurate account database;
- Submit weekly/monthly activity and planning reports; and
- Meet all sales targets and goals.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution;
- Wine education and experience is asset;
- Knowledge of regulations, market trends and competition;
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
Please send your cover letter, resume and references. We thank all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)