We're looking for AWESOME additions to our team at El Furniture Warehouse for the winter season. Get into the mix before the busy winter season!
Whether you're just starting out in the industry or a seasoned professional we have a LINE COOK position for you as part of a super social workplace that's energized and has a great time doing it together. We treat each other like family and have great perks including housing for full time staff members.
Some stats for the position of LINE COOK:
- Perform proper sanitation and preparation practices and procedures
- Delegation of line duties to staff as needed including keeping a running prep and order list.
- Ensure sufficient line stock levels.
- Demonstration and correction of all line techniques from start to finish including cooking and plating.
- Ability to educate staff about the operations of the kitchen as it relates to the individual
- Establish, implement and communicate menu recipe requirements
- Ensure the safe storage and disposal of food including recording waste
- Ensure any food that is of subpar quality is counted and disposed of as waste and logged accurately
- Notify Chef of any repairs or maintenance required for kitchen appliances and equipment
- Adhere to and enforce Company policies
- Other duties shall be assigned as required
What can you expect at the WAREHOUSE?
- Expect to be treated like FAMILY
- Expect to be part of an awesome TEAM
- Expect opportunity for ADVANCEMENT
- Expect BENEFITS for full time employees
- Expect to make great FOOD
- Expect GREAT PERKS!!
Apply online: www.warehousegroup.ca
Check us out on Instagram! @warehousegroupbc
Or Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ElFurniWhis/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Culinary: 3 years (Preferred)
- line cook: 3 years (Preferred)