Seasonal – Winter 2019.20
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Mount Washington Alpine Resort is hiring an Events and Sponsorship Coordinator for the 2019.20 winter season. This position requires an excellent communicator that can work with various departments and stakeholders, coordinating multiple event projects at once. All projects are detail-oriented and fast-paced, and the candidate will be required to be on site for all resort events. A confident and positive attitude is crucial, as well as strong organization and problem-solving capabilities.
You must thrive working in a fast pace fun environment!
- Owning all resort events and sponsorship activities from new idea generation to day-of execution.
- Maintaining and promoting calendar of events, including updating website event pages, social media, and other channels as needed.
- Assisting with the development of event materials including registration forms, posters, brochures, prizing, swag, etc.
- Effectively communicating all event details with internal departments and organizing volunteer crew activities, ensuring a seamless guest experience.
- Liaise with sponsors and industry partners, fostering productive relationships to leverage cooperative marketing and promotional efforts; fulfilling on sponsorship contracted deliverables.
- Reporting on key takeaways from events and sponsorship activities including measuring success and SWOT analysis.
- Other administrative and marketing duties as assigned.
- Experience with online project management tools and content management systems.
- Familiar with social media channels.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative and creative.
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellent guest service.
- University/college degree or equivalent experience.
- Passion for winter sports and getting out on the slopes.
- Ability to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Experience in the ski/tourism industry is an asset.
Apply online at hr.mountwashington.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Contract