Responsible to maintain overall cleanliness of assigned location or facility. Involves dusting, washing, mopping, vacuuming, and other forms of cleaning.
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 months of experience in a similar environment.
- Must complete W.H.M.I.S. training.
- Certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid is an asset.
- In accordance with the Corporate Criminal Record Check Policy, the position requires the incumbent to undergo a Criminal Records Check and submit a Canadian Police Clearance Certificate.
- Must possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted class
Scheduled to work evenings - 2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m including weekends. This position is located at Police Headquarters in Niagara Falls, cleaning jail cells.
Uncover the wonder of the Niagara Region and join a team dedicated to meeting tomorrow’s challenges TODAY!
Let us know why you would be an excellent team member by submitting your online application.
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.